A professional editor understands that the audience is the root of all writing. Our technical editors will edit your documents to communicate the right message to your specific audience and ensure consistency in language and terminologies throughout the document. Where required we will develop a set of documentation standards in line with any brand guidelines and apply them to your document.
Structure, flow and presentation are fundamental to all effective communication. The i-Team® editing process involves reviewing your document’s content, structure, style of writing and general layout of information.
Common list of edits:
- Correct spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Restructure documents
- Re-write sections to ensure the language used is clear and the style of writing is consistent throughout the document
- Create a style for tables and ensure information shown in tables is presented in the correct format and reformat
- Create a style for presenting figures
- Add tables and figure captions
- Add headers and footers
- Build cross reference links
- Ensure single voice throughout
- Highlight critical information using a suitable style
- Ensure internal cohesion by checking names are spelled correctly and contact details are accurate.
Click here to securely upload your document for a no obligation quotation.