The i-Team’s® next Technical Authoring course is scheduled for September 2016.
Every year we hold two technical authoring courses in January and September. Our courses not only help many to successfully take their writing skills to the next level, but the courses also allow us to source talented authors that we can further train to join our team. Some of our best and long term technical authors actually joined the organisation following the successful completion of our courses.
Course objectives: After completing our course, you will be able to:
- List common technical documents and explain what information they usually contain
- Create templates for technical manuals and user guides
- Plan your document and create document outlines
- Structure your document in a logical manner for the target audience
- Create reader focused headings
- Express information with graphics
- Present content in documents clearly and concisely
- Make documents user friendly by following a few simple rules
- Avoid common errors made by technical authors
Cost: £395 which includes lunch and refreshment throughout the day.
Course duration: 1 day – 9.30am to 5pm
Contact us on 020 8220 8282 or email@example.com to find out more about our courses and to register for the upcoming course in September 2016.