Often technical teams have to consider whether it is technically or financially viable to bid against an invitation to tender or to pursue an opportunity in the team’s area of expertise. From a subsequent decision to make a bid, a potential customer’s requirements need to be understood and addressed fully and clearly in a technical proposal leading to a statement of work and a detailed plan with full costs for implementation. The i-Team‘s® proposal writing course will equip you with skills and knowledge to evaluate tenders and prepare responses that maximises your chances of winning.
By attending our course delegates will:
- understand the need to develop a systematic approach to assessing the viability of responding to an invitation to tender;
- be able to identify key relevant performance indices to meet a potential client’s requirements;
- understand the need to demonstrate a thorough comprehension of a potential client’s aims and objectives;
- be able to describe overall benefits and key performance parameters of a technical proposal;
- be aware of the need to describe the benefits of a proposed architecture and its components;
- be able to explain the processes involved in design and demonstration of a system to a client, as required;
- be able to explain the processes involved in integration, testing and delivery to a client’s site, as required;
- be able to describe overall benefits and key performance parameters of a business solution proposal;
- be capable of producing clear, concise statements of work with relevant details that a potential client can readily understand and have confidence will deliver their needs.
Duration: 1 day
Cost: £395 which includes refreshments throughout the day.
For more information on this course call us on 020 8220 8282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively click here to register your interest.